Monday 27 February 2012

1000 page views.

In the month or so me and Chris have been doing this [I did it for about a week by myself]  we have finally reached our first true milestone; our first true goal, as aspiration as you may say.


1000 views.

I [Ben] started this off to be what I would say 'a diary' at the least, I'd have a thought, ponder about it and then write down my ideas on the subject. People started to read the blog though and I was actually told good things about it, so I asked Chris to post on here too - which was inevitable me and him are best friends share a love of physics and other sciences.

I could see our views pick up and our followers [on Twitter] rise so I thought I'd start posting it, reminding people to read. This has proved quite useful and helped us gain readers, and allow usual readers to be notified when the latest post up.

I never thought I'd stick to doing a blog of this sort, not at all. I expected to give up after a week but me and Chris have carried on. Thanks for the 1000 views. 2500 is the next milestone for us. Here's to 1500 more.

Thanks for reading, Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment