Saturday 21 January 2012

Technology.


"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C Clarke

Our technology has come a long way, I mean very long. We now have atomic clocks, clocks that are so accurate that in 138million years, they would only gain or lose 1 second, that is extreme precision.

We have 1000+ BHP cars, 100 years ago, cars could barely exceed 20mph. 

Our technology has grown so much since the late 1940', early 1950's. 

Guess what else happened around that time? The Roswell UFO incident. Coincidence?

I think not. In all honesty I think we may have acquired technology from the Roswell crash, thats if it ever happened. I think it did, and the US Government seemed to think so on July 8th 1947 too. In the Roswell Daily Record it said they had caught a flying saucer. If we found a UFO, we could easily analyse the technology and use it for ourselves. But then I thought, if they can travel the universe, why can't we? If we examined their technology, we could reverse engineer a spacecraft. Well, we have but I mean an intergalactic space craft. 

After the craft, we were sending things into space, I think it's pretty coincidental. But i'm very open minded, I believe too much if i'm honest. 

My previous point could be a valid argument, but then how did the Russians get into space? That part i cannot answer.

At this moment in time, we are developing newer technology. We have spacecraft that detect wobbles in very distant stars, spacecrafts that detect the Earth's space time vortex (too see if its twisted.) In the next 10 years, our technology will improve 10 fold, in my opinion. The more we create, the more we can create. 

To conclude, how much do you think technology will improve in the next 7-17 years? A lot? Not much? Or not at all? How far do you think physics will develop? Will we have a valid Theory of Everything by then? Probably not in my opinion, new theories are always coming around. The next big thing for me will be finding Dark Matter, or Dark Energy. (Google it)

Sorry for the short post.

Thanks for reading, Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment